Cyber Blue is a partnership between Perry Meridian High School, faculty advisers, corporate sponsors, students, parents, FIRST, and our community. Contribution and commitment from all members of the partnership are required for a successful team.
- To inspire students to explore an interest in further studies and careers in engineering, technology, and science.
- To motivate students to seek opportunities in these fields.
- To solve engineering design problems in cooperation with adult leadership teams.
- To cultivate the interest of technology in individuals from all walks of life, regardless of age, gender, or aptitude.
- To develop and encourage greater awareness of modern technology and its latest developments.
- To provide a better understanding of where technology has been, where it is headed, and how it works.
- To encourage a diversity of interests, experiences, and ideas among members and to learn from each other.
- To create a symbiotic relationship between the professional, collegiate, and high school worlds.
- To expand and grow as a top academic team respected within the school, workplace, and community.
- To offer professionals a chance to apply their expertise to aid students of all levels.
- To give students a chance to explore career paths.
- To present students with a practical, versus theoretical, experience with real-world technology and situations.
- To incorporate and combine multiple disciplines such as math, science, English, and art to create a better, more well-rounded group of individuals and, hence, a better, more knowledgeable future workforce.